Saturday, April 1, 2017

• Brown House Blown To Smithereens???

In today's Special April First Edition of Wildomar Rap, we'll get a look behind who blew up the Brown House.

I was given some top secret video of what happened in the middle of the night. 

Hmmm... I worded that oddly. 

I left out a comma somewhere. I was trying to say that the video was secretly delivered in the middle of the night... whew!

Apparently some vandals from the local Star Trek-Star Wars Alliance club known as TrekWarriors thought "what better send off for that old dump than to see if the tower could be sent to the moon like a rocket."

I learned that they'd been working for weeks, perfecting the ersatz rocket fuel which, according to the notes that were left on my doorstep, was made from vinegar, baking soda a soupçon of lemon juice, and regular rocket fuel they bought from the local NASA surplus store.
But, as I was about to upload that shocking video you just saw, which depicted the demise of Wildomar's most beloved landmark, I heard another knock on the door. 

Lo and behold there was another video tape (or was it a DVD) that had even more shocking footage of the Brown House being destroyed. The images are simply unbelievable. 

I don't know what to make of it folks, the brown house has been blown to pieces, and we have many conflicting reports about it. One way or another, let's hope that old ramshackle eyesore will rest in pieces —errrr.... I mean, peace forever more.
•          •          •

"Here cometh April again, and as far as I can see the world hath more fools in it than ever."

– Charles Lamb 1775-1834



Q: What do you get when you cross video effects, the first of April and a local blog? 
A: Wildomar Rap's April Fools Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you have to say... for other inquiries try the email listed under "view my complete profile" but if you want to discuss a blog topic, I'll only do it in this comment section, not by email.