Saturday, December 19, 2015

• Two New Wildomar Businesses Victims of Smash and Grab

I was just here yesterday, and again this morning to drop my dog off at Natalie's Rascals for a grooming, when I saw the Wildomar police car parked across several parking spaces.

I thought to myself, "Hey, that's not the way to park a car."

But then noticed that the officer was in the process of investing a crime.
China One and Yogurt Valley storefronts on the morning of the burglary.

At first I saw the broken glass at Yogurt Valley. Then I saw the same had happened to the China One. I looked to Stadium Pizza's doors and windows and they appeared to have been spared. As were the other nearby businesses in the Renaissance Plaza center.

Far left: China One's glass door is completely shattered. Near right: Yogurt Valley's door is only smashed at the bottom.

China One still has it's grand opening sign up. 

Closer look at the exterior damage done to China One.
I can't imagine what would be valued by a burglar in either establishment. Stealing some woks or some m&m toppings perhaps?

Actually, the cash registers, from both establishments, were taken. Not sure of the take from China One, but Yogurt Valley had a busy Friday, and most of the money was in the till at the 5:30am break in.

I asked the officer what was up, and at that time it was just a smash and grab with no leads. If you hear of anything, or know something about it, be sure to call the police at (951) 245-3300.

If you're out and about maybe you can head over to those businesses and show your support for them by getting a meal or a yogurt. 'Tis the Season... after all.

•        •        •


I've always hated criminals and crime. Life is hard enough without someone walking into your life on purpose and making it worse. 
— Pauley Perrette


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you have to say... for other inquiries try the email listed under "view my complete profile" but if you want to discuss a blog topic, I'll only do it in this comment section, not by email.