Thursday, January 14, 2016

• Wildomar Press Release

If you're on the city's Stay Connected list, you should have just received this press release about Wildomar being forced to move away from At Large elections of City Council members to District based elections.

I'll just post the entire press release so that you can read it for yourselves.



Here is a link to the blog I wrote about this last night.
Which includes a short video of Wildomar City Attorney reading a prepared statement on this topic.

•        •        •


I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
— George Washington

Wildomar Rap tip of the day: Do not count your chickens while they are hatching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you have to say... for other inquiries try the email listed under "view my complete profile" but if you want to discuss a blog topic, I'll only do it in this comment section, not by email.