Wednesday, January 29, 2014

• Toni McAllister is out at Patch

Today I received this email.



It's always a sobering moment when a person is unceremoniously let go. Though I've been vocal about not liking the Patch because of the very rude troll culture there, I have always appreciated it's 'hyper local' news and the stories that Toni McAllister has presented us. No other source has given us so much about our area.

I haven't heard the final fate of Lake Elsinore-Wildomar Patch at this point, but I can't imagine it can last without quality leadership... so if you'd like to go over there and express you thanks to Toni for the work she's done, now's the time.

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Come over to Wildomar Rap's facebook page and give me a like. That way you'll always know when a new blog gets posted.

2 comments:

  1. Toni will be missed and I am sure the patch is not long for the inet universe... They will just be a giant blogsite and that will not produce the followers for the revenue thus they will close sooner then later.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say... for other inquiries try the email listed under "view my complete profile" but if you want to discuss a blog topic, I'll only do it in this comment section, not by email.